Do any of these sound familiar?
- I don’t have a lot of time to exercise
- I’m just not satisfied with the look of my body
- I would like to start exercising more seriously, but let’s face it – I just don’t know what I’m doing
- I need to lose a few inches from my waist and hips
- I feel tired and don’t have the energy I used to have
- I’m not sure what I should be eating to get the best results
- I would like to gain some muscle and change my body shape
- I want to get fitter for my sport
- I’ve been told I need to improve my posture
If any of those sound familiar, then I am here to help you help yourself. My One-to-One Personal training is not a ‘get-fit-quick scheme’ and it is not a short-cut, but it is your personal guide to YOUR future health and fitness.
I incorporate progressive and forward thinking into your training programme without forgetting traditional methods that have been proven over the years. By working hard together we can make a positive and lasting difference to your life.
Personal Training with me is all about taking you from where you are, to where you want to be. I believe goals need to be realistic, yet challenging in order for you to achieve the best results. I also believe that in this time poor world, that maximising your time in the gym, so whether your goal is fat loss, muscle gain, postural improvement, nutritional advice or training for a sport or event, I can show you how to get the bests results for the effort you put in.
Don’t worry, although health & fitness is the result of quality training and good nutrition, I also believe it should be fun and enjoyable too. Hopefully you will not only enjoy it, but get the results you want.
You don’t even have to spend any money to get started, you can book your free training session and we can talk through your goals, concerns and anything else you like around health and exercise. Also, if you want to come along with a training buddy, have a look at my group training package for a great way to increase your motivation and support as well as a saving on the cost too!
In addition I offer packages tailored to brides to be, those who want a hot beach body as well as training for specific sports and martial arts. And, as a little incentive, if you recommend a friend, once they have completed 5 sessions you will receive a FREE one hour session….now you can’t say fairer than that!
So if you want to take that first step towards a fitter, healthier you, then just drop me a line or give me a call and book your first, free session – you have got nothing to lose but a few inches!
Prices for One to One Personal Training
Personal Training by the Hour
|Peak rate standard (6am-9am and 5pm-10pm)||£35 per hour|
|Off-peak (9am-5pm)||£30 per hour|
|Pre-paid peak-rate (minimum of 5 sessions)||£30 per hour|
|Pre-paid off-peak rate (minimum of 5 sessions)||£26 per hour|
6 Week One to One Personal Training Course
To get yourself going in the right direction, I also offer a 6 week course (payable in advance). This not only gives you a discounted rate on my sessions, the courses also include:
- Full fitness assessment and consultation over your goals
- 2 personal training sessions per week + assessment
- Diet plan
- Exercise plan (and class schedules if applicable) for training alone
- Email and telephone support, motivation and tips
Prices for One to One Personal Training Courses
|6 week course – peak-rate (6am-9am and 5pm-10pm)||£325|
|6 week course – off-peak-rate||£295|